Wattle skirt pattern
Wattle is a set of classic skirts with unique crossover closure at the side seam. Pattern sits on the natural waist and features hidden closure at the left pocket, three skirt options, slash pockets, two waistband options and multiple lengths.
View A is a bias cut midi length skirt. View B is a skirt pleated above the knee. View C is a skirt gathered below the knee. View D is a bias cut skirt above the knee.
Sizing: 0-20 (print or digital PDF). See our sizing chart here.
Looking for Curve sizes 14-30? Click here.
Printed pattern details
Your roomy and beautiful pattern envelope includes four full size patterns on high quality tissue paper and instruction booklet with detailed instructions to guide you through constructing your garment.
PDF pattern details
After purchase your patterns will be available immediately in your online account, and via a unique URL emailed to you. Ensure that you save your pattern to your computer before printing to save it for future use. PDF patterns cannot be opened on phones or tablets.
Size 0-20 PDF pattern purchase includes the following files:
- Digital Instruction Booklet US letter size / 11 pages
- Digital Instruction Booklet A4 size / 11 pages
- Print at Home Pattern US letter size / 118 pages
- Print at Home Pattern A4 size / 118 pages
- US Copy shop 36x48" / 5 pages
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern / 6 pages
Please note that not all files need to be printed, only the ones that correspond to your chosen printing method and pattern variation.
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
- Need help sewing your pattern? Check out our comprehensive sewalong for this pattern.
- Follow our blog for more sewing tutorials and instagram for behind the scenes sneak peeks
- Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of sales, special offers and new product releases
Copyright © 2018 Megan Nielsen. All rights Reserved. Reproduction not permitted. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.