Soft Blue Chambray Linen
This beautiful lightweight plain weave chambray linen is a versatile favourite of ours and is perfect for just about any project! Smooth and soft to the touch, it is heaven to wear, and like most linens, it will only become softer and more comfortable with time & use. This fabric is a great weight for summery, breezy linen dresses, blouses, skirts and lightweight bottoms - perfect for our Australian summer! Held up to the light, there is a slight sheerness to it, but not enough to need a lining.
Because this beautiful fabric is made from a natural fibre, we do suggest prewashing before you sew, and allowing for up to 3% shrinkage.
Content: 100% Linen
- Hovea jacket & coat sewing pattern
- Durban jumpsuit & romper pattern
- Olive top & dress sewing pattern
- Banksia blouse sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- Brumby skirt sewing pattern
Reef shorts & top sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns