Plum Stripe Double Gauze Jacquard
This beautiful textured fabric is a gorgeous dusty plum colour and a wonderful medium weight - perfect for tops, dresses, lightweight outerwear like Hovea, or lightweight flowy skirts or pants.
It is made up of two thick gauze layers that have been woven together with a jacquard construction and a subtle wave pattern that runs down the fabric. This linen cotton is a little sturdier than normal double gauze but still has the same coziness and breathability, meaning it's got the best of both worlds!
Content: 75% Cotton 25% Linen
- Hovea jacket & coat sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- River dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Darling Ranges dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle Skirt sewing pattern
- Tania Culottes sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns