This gorgeous twill weave olive lyocell (also called tencel) is soft to the touch and has beautiful drape, making it perfect for your next project! With a versatile medium weight, it works great for dresses, skirts, pants and jumpsuits - like Durban! The lyocell content and twill weave give it a bit of movement when cutting and sewing, but the stunning final results make the extra effort worth it!
Lyocell is very similar to rayon, but is a higher quality of yarn. It is made by mixing wood chips in a solvent to dissolve, then pushing the mixture through small holes to form a thread, which is then chemically treated, dried and spun into yarn.
Composition: 100% Oeko-Tex Standard Lyocell, 200gsm
- Durban jumpsuit & romper pattern
- Banksia blouse sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- Brumby skirt sewing pattern
Reef shorts & top sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns