Ochre 220GSM Linen
With a lovely amount of body, this plain weave linen is the perfect combination of sturdiness with a hint of texture - excellent for dresses, skirts & pants. It is a versatile medium to heavy weight fabric, with a great amount of structure while still having a nice drape and swing to it. The colour of this fabric is an incredibly rich ochre that is striking while still having a slight muted tone to it. Like most linens, it will soften even more with wash & wear, so any garment made from this irresistible linen will undoubtably be a wardrobe staple for years to come.
Content: 100% Linen, 220gsm
Looking for matching thread?
Pairs well with Gutermann Thread #412 Topaz
- Hovea jacket & coat sewing pattern
- Durban jumpsuit & romper pattern
- Opal pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Darling Ranges dress & top sewing pattern
Matilda Dress sewing pattern
- Olive Dress sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
Eucalypt dress sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- River Dress sewing pattern
- Reef Camisole & Shorts set
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns