Lightweight Linen - Blue Moon
This beautiful lightweight plain weave linen is a versatile favourite of ours and is perfect for just about any project! This linen features an incredibly rich oceanic blue colour that compliments just about any fabric combination or complexion. Smooth and soft to the touch, it is heaven to wear, and like most linens, it will only become softer and more comfortable with time & use. This fabric is a great weight for summery, breezy linen dresses, blouses & skirts - perfect for our Australian summer!
Because this beautiful fabric is made from a natural fibre, we do suggest prewashing before you sew, and allowing for up to 3% shrinkage.
Content: 100% Linen, 125gsm
- Hovea jacket & coat sewing pattern
- Durban jumpsuit & romper pattern
- Olive top & dress sewing pattern
- Banksia blouse sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- Brumby skirt sewing pattern
Reef shorts & top sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns