Holly Sanders "Sandhills" Cotton Sateen
This gorgeous cotton sateen features the beautiful artwork titled "SandHills" by Holly Sanders. This work represents sand hills and Country, symbolising a connection to the land and ocean. The warm natural colours represent the sand, ochre and colours of the Country. The smaller ‘U’ shaped patterns throughout symbolise people, who pass on the knowledge of country to their jarjums (children).
This pure cotton sateen is lovely and lightweight with a great flowing drape, but is still wonderfully stable, opaque & easy to sew with - making it the perfect fabric for just about any garment!
About The Artist: Contemporary Aboriginal Artist, Holly Sanders, is a proud Bundjalung woman from the North Coast NSW who is currently based in Yuin Country, South Coast NSW. Through her art, she aims to share her stories, culture and Country in a contemporary way. The patterns of her Saltwater Country motivate her, as do stories from the past.
Content: 100% Cotton, 135GSM
- Hovea jacket & coat sewing pattern
- Durban jumpsuit & romper pattern
- Olive top & dress sewing pattern
- Banksia blouse sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- Brumby skirt sewing pattern
- Reef shorts & top sewing pattern
- Darling Ranges dress & top sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns