Antique Wash Linen - Navy
With a lovely amount of body and texture, this antique wash linen in a stunning navy colour has a gorgeous relaxed look - perfect for soft, comfortable dresses, tops, skirts & pants. It is a versatile medium weight fabric, with a great swing to it, and is both breezy and cosy at the same time. Like most linens, it will soften even more with wash & wear, so any garment made from this irresistible linen will undoubtably be a wardrobe staple for years to come.
Content: 100% Linen, 155gsm
- Opal pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Darling Ranges dress & top sewing pattern
- Banksia blouse sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns