12oz Merchant & Mills Stretch Indigo Denim
This beautiful indigo stretch cotton denim is a super versatile mid-to-heavy weight (12oz/405gsm) and would be perfect for your next pair of jeans! As with all Merchant & Mills fabric this gorgeous denim is great quality and will wash & wear beautifully for years to come!
We recommend pre washing your denim before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight denim into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the denim, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your denim on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your denim in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the denim already wet.
- If you can break up your denim fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
Made in India.
Content: 98% cotton, 2% Elastane
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns