Lightweight Linen - Off-White
This gorgeous natural, plain weave linen in off-white is perfect for just about any project! Being less processed than its dyed counterparts, it has a slightly more structured feel to it, while still being lovely and soft, and like most linens, it will only become softer and more comfortable with time & use. This fabric would be great for beautiful linen dresses, shirts, blouses & skirts - just like our Olive tops & dress!
Because this beautiful fabric is made from natural fibres, we do suggest prewashing before you sew, and allowing for up to 3% shrinkage.
Content: 100% Linen, 125gsm
- Olive top & dress sewing pattern
- Banksia blouse sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Dove blouse sewing pattern
- Eucalypt dress & top sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- Brumby skirt sewing pattern
Reef shorts & top sewing pattern
Looking for matching thread?
Pairs well with Gutermann Thread #111 Oyster
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns