Floral Linen Cotton
This gorgeous fabric features a delicate white, rust and very dark green floral print on a slightly variegated natural linen base and is just about the sweetest thing we've ever sewn with! With a slight amount of structure that softens with a few washes, this light to medium weight linen cotton has a gentle texture and coziness to it while still being breezy. Perfect for blouses, dresses and lightweight bottoms & outerwear, this adorable print is sure to be a neutral wardrobe favourite.
Like most linens & linen blends, it will soften even more with wash & wear, so any garment made from this irresistible linen will undoubtably be a wardrobe staple for years to come.
Content: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
Eucalypt dress sewing pattern
- Floreat dress & top sewing pattern
- Wattle skirt sewing pattern
- Sudley dress & top sewing pattern
- Tania culottes sewing pattern
- River Dress sewing pattern
- Reef Camisole & Shorts set
- Hovea jacket & coat sewing pattern
- Durban jumpsuit & romper pattern
- Opal pants & shorts sewing pattern
- Darling Ranges dress & top sewing pattern
Matilda Dress sewing pattern
- Olive Dress sewing pattern
- Flint pants & shorts sewing pattern
FAQ & Policies
Please ensure that you read our FAQ and Policies before purchase.
We love seeing what you make! Don't forget to tag your projects @megannielsenpatterns